About Morey CPA & Associates, Inc.
Morey CPA & Associates, Inc. was founded on the belief that every small business owner deserves accounting solutions that save time, reduce taxes, and make life easier. As your CPA firm, we promise to do the heavy lifting on the financial side of your business so you’re free to focus on running it. From bookkeeping, cash flow, and budgeting to money-saving tax strategies, we’ll be in your corner every step of the way to help control expenses and optimize profits so your business can be all you want it to be.
We've had the privilege of working with many amazing clients and would like you to be one of them. Call our San Diego, CA CPA firm now at 619-782-9131 or request your free consultation online to discover what we can do for your business.
Accounting and Tax Services from an Experienced CPA firm
Whether you’re starting a new business, running an established business or just need annual income tax preparation, we're here to help. We can also assist you with a variety of accounting services. From financial statements, budgets and cash flow management to QuickBooks support, tax planning and new business advisory, we continue to strive for excellence in all we do.
Let us put our years of experience to work for you! Call us at 619-782-9131 today for more information and to schedule your free initial consultation.
Jerry H. Morey, CPA is founder and President of Morey CPA & Associates, Inc..
- Mr. Morey graduated from California State University, Fullerton with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Business Administration.
- He has been a licensed Certified Public Accountant in California for over 20 years.
- He has been a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA) for over 20 years.
- A member of the California Society of CPA’s for over 20 years.
- A Board member of Mission Hospital Foundation serving Mission Hospital Mission Viejo and Mission Hospital Laguna Beach as part of the Providence Health System. In addition, Mr. Morey serves on the Finance Committee for Mission Hospital Foundation.
- Provided Controller/CFO services for Metaegnics, Inc. for 15 years. Grew Metagenics from $23 million in revenue in 1996 to $280 million in 2009 when he negotiated the sale of Metagenics to Amway (Alticor) in 2009. Served as both COO/CFO for Metagenics under Amway’s ownership until the end of 2011. Oversaw the preparation of both domestic/international tax preparation for multiple entities.
- Currently a Board of Director for Metagenics a $300 million subsidiary of Amway (a company with $14 billion in revenue).
- Provided interim CFO services for American Career College & West Coast University from March 2012 until June 2014. A company with $250 million in revenue. Oversaw the preparation of tax returns for multiple entities.
- A member of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- “CFO of the Year” – awarded by the OC Business Journal and CA Society of CPAs in 2010.
- As a Certified Public Account, Mr. Morey is licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, Morey & Associates employs Enrolled Agents (EA) as well as CPAs. All tax returns are reviewed & finalized by a CPA.
Jerry Morey has earned the special designation of being a Certified Tax Planner (CTP). This means he is an expert in tax planning strategies and has the ability to identify tax credits, deductions, and loopholes that the average CPA, accountant, or Enrolled Agent does not know how to find. He will put his skills to work for you.